Thursday, April 30, 2009

Who the fuck are they?

Man...If I hear of another South African rapper from nowhere with no street cred dropping an album, I might end up in jail for assault. I’m really sick of kids getting record deals just because their daddy happens to know some dumb ass A&R who works for a Record company. Most of these kids out here can’t rap or hold a note to save their lives, but yet, we are forced to hear or even worse…see their wack asses on TV.

Hip Hop is one of those crafts that required one to possess a certain skill; whether it be rapping, breaking, dj’ing or graffing. Nowadays you don’t have to know shit to be shit. Sort of like being a celebrity in South Africa. A bimbo marries an accidental millionaire and she automatically becomes a star, drops an album that flops and gets dropped by her label, hubby buys her a new car…and BAM…she’s back on the scene…on the front page nogal! What the fuck! What happened to being a star because you had abilities beyond those of the regular Joe…besides sucking good dick?

Same applies to these wack ass, illiterate, homeless, dick licking rappers we call Mc’s these days. I won’t mention any names at this point, but ya’ll know who I’m talking about; that shit that you hearing on radio right now…yeah right this minute…that’s that bull shit…unless it’s one of my joints.
No doubt…I’ve worked with a couple of them dudes, I gotta pay rent…so money connects! LOL

I just feel these people get too much exposure thus leaving the true artist with none. I can almost hear some of you screaming:
“Who the fuck he is he talking about?”
You know…and if this hits a nerve, it’s probably you. If I never gave you props for your shit…it's probably you bitch…don’t even greet me when you bump into me…I’ma fuck you up. Some of us work hard to get our shit out there, and you just use connects and fuck shit up for the rest of us.
And don’t think I haven’t noticed you wack ass actors either…we coming for you too!

Don’t you get it…you fucking it up for those with talent…stop it now!



No comments:

Post a Comment